I had a great time with the guys on the Lawsome Podcast, where we talked about misconceptions about law firm marketing and managing a law practice. We also talk about my book Building a Better Law Practice and sources of new ideas and expanding my horizons. You can listen to our conversation on the Lawsome Podcast […]
It’s time for nominations for the 2018 ABA Journal Web 100 (formerly “Blawg 100”). The Web 100 includes law blogs, social media accounts, and a couple other categories. You can nominate as many folks in as many categories as you’d like, using the Web 100 amici form. Here’s who I’ll be nominating and why. Blawgs […]
- Appreciate Your Practice for What It Is and What It’s Not
- How to Feel Comfortable in Your Practice but Avoid the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Find a Community to Help You Grow in Your Law Practice
- Tracking the Value of Your Billable Hours: How Much Are You Worth to Your Firm?
- [Appearance] Interview on The Editing Lawyer Podcast