I have written an e-book, “From Wreck to Check: Alabama Personal & Commercial Auto Defense in a Nutshell,” that serves as an introduction to the guiding principles and statutes affecting personal injury and wrongful death claims arising out of motor vehicle accidents in Alabama.
You will find useful information about:
- Demographic, court system, and venue-specific facts about Alabama
- Common claims made by plaintiffs in Alabama
- Alabama’s unique wrongful death statute and pro ami settlement guidelines
- Commonly asserted affirmative defenses in Alabama
- Types of damages that can be awarded in Alabama, including caps on punitive damages
You can obtain “From Wreck to Check” by subscribing to my email list. With your subscription, you will also receive a weekly newsletter.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Search the Blog
- Who Built the Railroads?: A Wrap-Up of the Transcontinental Railways
- So Your Client Accused the Judge of Being a Thief
- Mini-Review: Agatha Christie’s “And Then There Were None”
- Who Built the Railroads?: Chinese Workers Power the Central Pacific
- What Is an Insured’s Duty to Give Timely Notice of a Claim?