I have written an e-book, “From Wreck to Check: Alabama Personal & Commercial Auto Defense in a Nutshell,” that serves as an introduction to the guiding principles and statutes affecting personal injury and wrongful death claims arising out of motor vehicle accidents in Alabama.
You will find useful information about:
- Demographic, court system, and venue-specific facts about Alabama
- Common claims made by plaintiffs in Alabama
- Alabama’s unique wrongful death statute and pro ami settlement guidelines
- Commonly asserted affirmative defenses in Alabama
- Types of damages that can be awarded in Alabama, including caps on punitive damages
You can obtain “From Wreck to Check” by subscribing to my email list. With your subscription, you will also receive a weekly newsletter.
- Appreciate Your Practice for What It Is and What It’s Not
- How to Feel Comfortable in Your Practice but Avoid the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Find a Community to Help You Grow in Your Law Practice
- Tracking the Value of Your Billable Hours: How Much Are You Worth to Your Firm?
- [Appearance] Interview on The Editing Lawyer Podcast