I have written an e-book, “From Wreck to Check: Alabama Personal & Commercial Auto Defense in a Nutshell,” that serves as an introduction to the guiding principles and statutes affecting personal injury and wrongful death claims arising out of motor vehicle accidents in Alabama.
You will find useful information about:
- Demographic, court system, and venue-specific facts about Alabama
- Common claims made by plaintiffs in Alabama
- Alabama’s unique wrongful death statute and pro ami settlement guidelines
- Commonly asserted affirmative defenses in Alabama
- Types of damages that can be awarded in Alabama, including caps on punitive damages
You can obtain “From Wreck to Check” by subscribing to my email list. With your subscription, you will also receive a weekly newsletter.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Search the Blog
- How to Get What You Want out of Closing Arguments
- The Effect of a Tortfeastor’s Bankruptcy Discharge on Recovery of UIM Benefits
- How a Murder-Suicide in St. Clair County Helped Decide My Practice Area
- When Is an Indemnity Action Time-Barred under the AMLA?
- Lessons for Lawyers from “The Lost Art of Closing”