Recent Speaking Engagements and Topics:
- [Upcoming] “Social Media and E-Discovery” (February 21, 2018; Webinar for Alabama Law Weekly, register here).
- “Using FMCSRs and Other Trucking Laws/Regs to Support Your Case” and “Investigation, Authentication and Admissibility of Truck Accident Evidence,” Truck Accident Litigation from A to Z, National Business Institute, Dec. 19 (Mobile) and Dec. 21 (Birmingham)
- “Recent Insurance Coverage Decisions in Alabama” and “Creatively Framing Your Coverage Position,” Insurance Coverage Litigation, National Business Institute, August 2017 (Birmingham, Alabama).
- “An Examination of Personal Injury Practice from Plaintiff and Defense Perspectives,” Samford University’s Cumberland School of law, February 2017 (Birmingham, Alabama).
- “Three Steps to Becoming a Good Associate,” Faulkner University’s Thomas Jones Goode School of Law, February 2017 (Montgomery, Alabama).
- “Post-Accident Document Retention for Motor Carriers in Anticipation of Litigation” and “Top Oversights in FMCSA and DOT Compliance and Document Reporting,” Trucking and Transportation Regulations, Liability, and Litigation, National Business Institute, December 2016 (Birmingham, Alabama).
- “Social Media and E-Discovery” and “E-Discovery under the New Federal Rules of Civil Procedure,” Everything You Don’t Know about E-Discovery (But Wish You Did), National Business Institute, December 2015 (Montgomery, Alabama).
If you are interested in booking me for a speaking engagement, please contact me at: jwr at jeremywrichter dot com.