A driver’s negligent conduct can only be imputed to a passenger when the passenger is an employer of the driver, or has a right of control, management, or direction of the vehicle.
The Alabama Supreme Court held that the personal representative of an estate who had been discharged and released as the estate representative prior to filing a wrongful death action, was without capacity to file the wrongful death action, and its filing was a nullity.
- Can Email Batching Increase Your Productivity?
- Be Brave about [Fill in the Blank]
- 3 Factors that Contribute to Your Success (or Failure)
- The Bureau of Outdoor Recreation in Post-War America: Legacy of the Bureau of Outdoor Recreation
- The Bureau of Outdoor Recreation in Post-War America: The ORRRC Proposes a Plan