A driver’s negligent conduct can only be imputed to a passenger when the passenger is an employer of the driver, or has a right of control, management, or direction of the vehicle.
The Alabama Supreme Court held that the personal representative of an estate who had been discharged and released as the estate representative prior to filing a wrongful death action, was without capacity to file the wrongful death action, and its filing was a nullity.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully