A driver’s negligent conduct can only be imputed to a passenger when the passenger is an employer of the driver, or has a right of control, management, or direction of the vehicle.
The Alabama Supreme Court held that the personal representative of an estate who had been discharged and released as the estate representative prior to filing a wrongful death action, was without capacity to file the wrongful death action, and its filing was a nullity.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Seek the Mission That Gives Your Life Meaning
- Does an Insurer Have a Duty to Defend Fraud and Misrepresentation Claims?
- Where Law Firm Websites Go Wrong, and How to Fix It
- Pursuing Your Passion Project: An Interview with Phillip Lewis, Author of “The Barrowfields” (Part 2)
- Pursuing Your Passion Project: An Interview with Phillip Lewis, Author of “The Barrowfields” (Part 1)