Addressing trucking industry concerns regarding a proposed eighth BASIC category, “Beyond Compliance,” to the FMCSA’s CSA program.
Mar 22, 2016
HIPAA privacy rules apply to DOT medical examination records and limit who should be permitted to obtain the “long form.”
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully