The FMCSA operates to makes the roadways safer (with regulations and programs like CSA) and makes safety information about motor carriers available to the public via various websites like SAFER and SMS.
Come hear me present on FMCSA/DOT compliance and post-accident investigation topics at the Trucking and Transportation Regulations, Liability and Litigation conference.
Addressing trucking industry concerns regarding a proposed eighth BASIC category, “Beyond Compliance,” to the FMCSA’s CSA program.
The US Dept. of Transportation has decided to reformulate CSA scores, which will be re-released in two years.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully