President Theodore Roosevelt: “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure … than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully