I recently wrote about the FMCSA regulations governing the hiring of non-English speaking drivers – in short, a motor carrier shouldn’t hire a non-English speaking truck driver. The Department of Transportation and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration require that truck drivers be able to read and speak English well enough to communicate with the general […]
Jun 16, 2016
The US Dept. of Transportation has decided to reformulate CSA scores, which will be re-released in two years.
Mar 22, 2016
HIPAA privacy rules apply to DOT medical examination records and limit who should be permitted to obtain the “long form.”
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully