OOIDA v. U.S. Dept. of Transportation – The ELD Rule adopted by the FMCSA has survived a challenge that it does not comply with Congressional mandates, and is set to become effective in December 2017.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully