City of Mobile v. Fred Wayne Lawley, Jr.: In a pre-termination hearing, a government employee’s procedural due process rights are satisfied when the employing agency adheres to its own rules, and the employee is provided oral or written notice of the charges against him, an explanation of the employer’s evidence, and an opportunity for the employee […]
Sep 22, 2016
A driver’s negligent conduct can only be imputed to a passenger when the passenger is an employer of the driver, or has a right of control, management, or direction of the vehicle.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully