Ex parte Jim Burke Automotive – In breach of contract and personal injury claims, venue is proper where the wrongful act or omission occurred, rather than where the resulting damage to the plaintiff was incurred.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Preparing for the Transition from Associate to Partner
- Evidence of Collateral Source Payments May Be Admissible to Show Bias (11th Circuit)
- Challenge Conventional Approaches to Problems
- Are Pre-Injury Releases and Waivers Enforceable in Alabama?
- Three Ways to Make Sure Your Case Evaluations Are Useful