What Duty Does a Church Owe a Person to Keep Its Property Safe? Every Sunday and Wednesday in Alabama, thousands of people leave their homes and attend church services. And if your church is anything like mine, there are any number of other times throughout the weeks the church doors are open and folks are […]
A store owner owes the duty to a child to keep the premises in a reasonably safe condition, or warn of any defects or dangers. If a minor is injured on the premises through no fault of his own or his parent, both the parent and child may have actionable claims for damages.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully