In Alabama, law enforcement personnel are not required in all circumstances to record or document by audio or video their interactions with the public; however, if a law enforcement officer does create a video or audio recording that documents an interaction between an officer and the public, the officer is required to maintain the recording. […]
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully