The short answer – ALL THE THINGS! A new crop of rising 3L’s will soon begin filling out bar applications. Some of you will have some minor indiscretions in your past. And you’ll be wondering – like I did – whether you should disclose it to your state bar’s character and fitness committee, because after […]
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully