Steve Evans v. W.G. Waldrop – A landlord has not acted unreasonably by refusing to allow the sublease of a commercial property based on the objections of other tenants to the nature of the proposed occupancy.
Don't Want to Miss Anything?
- Two Criteria to Distinguish between Good Lawyers and Bad Lawyers
- Social Media Content Can Derail Litigation (Linda Stout v. Gardendale City Bd. of Edu.)
- Responding to Social Media Discovery Objections in Alabama
- Your Clients Need a Problem Solver, Not a “Trial Lawyer”
- Choose Your Next Words Carefully