In December 2015, I spoke at an NBI conference in Montgomery, Alabama, on topic of the new amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Here I wanted to highlight the changes to the pre-December 2015 discovery rules, as compared to those now in effect:
You also might be interested in
Nothing puts a fire under me like a lawyer taking[...]
A review of the July 1, 2016, amendments to Rule 4 of the Alabama Rules of Civil Procedure.
A breakdown of the amendments to Rules 4, 6, and 82 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, effective December 1, 2016.
- Show Your Personality and Exhibit Your Expertise with Robert Ingalls
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson