My article “Alabama’s Anti-Miscegenation Statutes” (originally published by The Alabama Review in October 2015) has been included in a collaborative comparative law project that is being published in Brazil – Brasil e EUA: Temas de Direito Comparado. For purposes of the collaboration, the article has been retitled, “Leis criminalizando o casamento entre negros e brancos nos Estados Unidos. Estudo de precedentes no Estado do Alabama e na Suprema Corte americana,” and includes commentary by Paulo Cesar Batista dos Santos, who is a judge in the State of Sao Paolo, Brazil.
You also might be interested in
My new article “Law Firms Are Hiring Your Qualities, Not[...]
When you love your work as an intellectual property rights[...]
In making an AEMLD claim, a party cannot use a different product altogether to show a safer, practical, alternative design to the product in question.
- Defying Expectations in Search of Fulfillment with David Lat
- Distinguishing the Value of Your Services with Amanda Doucette
- Laying a Foundation for Effective Processes and Communication
- Personal Branding for Professional Development with Lisa Lang
- Level Up Your Law Practice with an Abundance Mindset