My thoughts on the status of the Alabama Workers’ Compensation statute have been published in the “News and Updates” portion of the June 2017 issue of CLM Magazine (p. 57): “Trial Court Declares State Workers Compensation Statute Unconstitutional“.
You also might be interested in
Effect of the Statute of Limitations on a Complaint Filed without Bona Fide Intent to Serve the Defendants
ENT Associates of Alabama, P.A., et al. v. Lauryn Diane Hoke - Where a plaintiff has no bona fide intent to serve defendants at the time a complaint is filed or prior to the running of the statute of limitations, the action is not commenced and is time-barred.
How to Get Hired Despite Not Networking for a Job[...]
Justice Sandra Day O’Connor: “Do the best you can in[...]
- Show Your Personality and Exhibit Your Expertise with Robert Ingalls
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson