A couple of months ago, I wrote a blog post about networking as an introvert, which the folks over at Law School Toolbox noticed and retweeted on several occasions. A few weeks after that, we got together and they asked if I would write a guest post and consider doing an interview for the podcast. I obliged an did both. First, I wrote about the qualities that law firms are looking for when hiring clerks and associates. Then Alison Monahan interviewed me about:
- Life as an associate in an insurance defense firm;
- The all-important billable hour;
- Blogging as a lawyer;
- What young lawyers and law students should know about the business of law;
- Developing litigation skills as a young associate; and
- What law firms are looking for when hiring associates
You can find this episode of the Law School Toolbox podcast on their website or on iTunes.