There are some words and acronyms that are difficult to remember how to spell correctly. But that’s no excuse for continuing to do so indiscriminately. To read about how to use auto-correct settings and add words to your Microsoft Word dictionary, hop on over to my new article for Attorney at Work: Using Auto-Correct Settings as a Preventative Measure.
You also might be interested in
In 2015, the discovery rules contained in the Federal Rules[...]
William Howard Taft: “Don’t write so that you can be[...]
A review of the July 1, 2016, amendments to Rule 4 of the Alabama Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Show Your Personality and Exhibit Your Expertise with Robert Ingalls
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson