There are some words and acronyms that are difficult to remember how to spell correctly. But that’s no excuse for continuing to do so indiscriminately. To read about how to use auto-correct settings and add words to your Microsoft Word dictionary, hop on over to my new article for Attorney at Work: Using Auto-Correct Settings as a Preventative Measure.
You also might be interested in
The Medicare Secondary Payer scheme applies to Medicare Advantage Organizations, who may sue for double damages when a primary payer fails to make payment or reimbursement.
This series that I have entitled “Who Built the Railroads?”[...]
My write-up about the 11th Circuit opinion in ML Healthcare[...]
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson
- Defying Expectations in Search of Fulfillment with David Lat