I did an interview with the ABA about how daily, intentional learning can help you improve your practice. In the interview feature, they’ve also included some excepts from my book, Building a Better Law Practice: How to be a better lawyer in just a few minutes a day.
You also might be interested in
In their simplest form, self-limiting beliefs are assumptions or perceptions[...]
If voir dire is important because it’s the first opportunity[...]
Social media content is subject to discovery under the broad definitions provided in the discovery rules of the Alabama Rules of Civil Procedure and is not usually privileged or protected by privacy rights.
- Show Your Personality and Exhibit Your Expertise with Robert Ingalls
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson