Jay Harrington and Tom Nixon had me on their Thought Leadership Project Podcast this week, where we talked about how having the right mindset is key to becoming a successful and satisfied lawyer. We discussed being intentional about creative pursuits and passions. Check out the interview here: Having the Right Mindset to Be a Successful and Satisfied Lawyer.
You also might be interested in
The Medicare Secondary Payer scheme applies to Medicare Advantage Organizations, who may sue for double damages when a primary payer fails to make payment or reimbursement.
Ex parte Tidra Corporation - A trial court may only require a party to submit to a mental examination under Alabama Rule of Civil Procedure 35, if one of the parties has filed a motion requesting a mental examination and has made a good showing that it is necessary.
Carl Degler’s Neither Black Nor White (Amazon) is a comparative study[...]
- Show Your Personality and Exhibit Your Expertise with Robert Ingalls
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson