Jay Harrington and Tom Nixon had me on their Thought Leadership Project Podcast this week, where we talked about how having the right mindset is key to becoming a successful and satisfied lawyer. We discussed being intentional about creative pursuits and passions. Check out the interview here: Having the Right Mindset to Be a Successful and Satisfied Lawyer.
You also might be interested in
Lawyers provide a valuable service to their clients when they[...]
TLIG Maintenance Services, Inc. v. Fialkowski - Mental anguish claims in a home construction and repair case are only proper in severe circumstances, where the home has been made uninhabitable.
I continued to be impressed (and not in a good[...]
- Defying Expectations in Search of Fulfillment with David Lat
- Distinguishing the Value of Your Services with Amanda Doucette
- Laying a Foundation for Effective Processes and Communication
- Personal Branding for Professional Development with Lisa Lang
- Level Up Your Law Practice with an Abundance Mindset