Jay Harrington and Tom Nixon had me on their Thought Leadership Project Podcast this week, where we talked about how having the right mindset is key to becoming a successful and satisfied lawyer. We discussed being intentional about creative pursuits and passions. Check out the interview here: Having the Right Mindset to Be a Successful and Satisfied Lawyer.
You also might be interested in
Rebooting Justice: More Techonology, Fewer Lawyers, and the Future of Law[...]
In 1982, Stephen Goode authored The Controversial Court: Supreme Court[...]
Ex parte Tier 1 Trucking, LLC, and James Martin Gray, Jr. - In determining the proper venue under the forum non conveniens statute, heavily weighed factors include the location of the incident and investigation, and the counties of residence of parties and witnesses.
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson
- Defying Expectations in Search of Fulfillment with David Lat