Insurance companies and risk management services are becoming increasingly more savvy about performance metrics than are the attorneys and firms who are being measured against them. Many attorneys are unaware of the categories and parameters they are being evaluated against. And unless a lawyer has a particularly candid with his insurance client, he is likely in […]
- Appreciate Your Practice for What It Is and What It’s Not
- How to Feel Comfortable in Your Practice but Avoid the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Find a Community to Help You Grow in Your Law Practice
- Tracking the Value of Your Billable Hours: How Much Are You Worth to Your Firm?
- [Appearance] Interview on The Editing Lawyer Podcast