We are now on our second Motorola video baby monitor – the first couldn’t withstand a prolonged dunking in the dog’s water bowl. This second monitor, a Motorola MBP36S, has developed its own problems. There is a short between the monitor and the charger input that keeps the monitor from charging. Other Motorola models that have […]
My recent article, “Alabama’s Anti-Miscegenation Statutes”, can be found in the October 2015 issue of the Alabama Review. I have provided an excerpt below, but the full article can be read online with a subscription to Project MUSE, here. “In the immediate aftermath of the civil war and, more specifically, the ratification of the Fourteenth […]
- Appreciate Your Practice for What It Is and What It’s Not
- How to Feel Comfortable in Your Practice but Avoid the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Find a Community to Help You Grow in Your Law Practice
- Tracking the Value of Your Billable Hours: How Much Are You Worth to Your Firm?
- [Appearance] Interview on The Editing Lawyer Podcast