Now that you’re an associate attorney, what steps can you take to become a better associate for yourself and the partners you work for? I write this not as a “guru” who’s got it all figured out. I am not saying – “This is what I did, and it’ll work for you.” Because I’m still […]
Nov 27, 2016
Sometimes life presents us with circumstances, some aspects of which are within our grasp and others beyond our control, that come together to result in failure. Here’s what I took away from the experience when confronted with disaster.
- Appreciate Your Practice for What It Is and What It’s Not
- How to Feel Comfortable in Your Practice but Avoid the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Find a Community to Help You Grow in Your Law Practice
- Tracking the Value of Your Billable Hours: How Much Are You Worth to Your Firm?
- [Appearance] Interview on The Editing Lawyer Podcast