Being a lawyer doesn't mean
doing business as usual.
Lawyerpreneur is the podcast for and about innovators, hustlers, and trailblazers.
Lawyerpreneur is the podcast where we discuss the alternate paths that allow lawyers to engage their entrepreneurial spirits, connect their creativity to their careers, and distinguish themselves from others.
Lawyerpreneur is about encouraging you to explore your creativity and entrepreneurship both within and outside of your law practice, because being a lawyer doesn't have to mean doing business as usual.
This is the show dedicated to giving lawyer-entrepreneurs the ideas and resources to achieve your goals and vision for your own entrepreneurial fulfillment and success. Do you envision yourself as a lawyerpreneur? Or just want to be inspired by others who are? Then this is the show for you.
Lawyerpreneur is the podcast
you didn't know you needed.
But now that you know, make sure you don't miss anything. Join my email list for news about future episodes, discounts on my books, and ideas for building a business that is sustainable for the long haul and successful on your terms.
Thanks to our corporate sponsor ALPS Insurance!
Podcast episodes include interviews with lawyers who have engaged their creative and entrepreneurial spirits to achieve successful and meaningful work, both within and outside of their law practices. Here are the most recent and popular backlist episodes.
- Episode 51: Becoming the Law Firm for Entrepreneurs with Tripp Watson
- Episode 50: Using Industry Organizations to Help Build Your Law Practice with Brian Gibbons
- Episode 49: Show Your Personality and Exhibit Your Expertise with Robert Ingalls
- Episode 48: Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagel Shops with Beth George
- Episode 47: Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Episode 46: Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Episode 45: Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson
- Episode 44: Defying Expectations in Search of Fulfillment with David Lat
- Episode 43: Distinguishing the Value of Your Services with Amanda Doucette
- Episode 42: Laying a Foundation for Effective Processes and Communication
- Episode 41: Personal Branding for Professional Development with Lisa Lang
- Episode 40: Level Up Your Law Practice with an Abundance Mindset
- Episode 39: Implementing Effective Crankiness with Steven Joseph
- Episode 38: Writing Literary Thrillers Steeped in Southern Culture with John Hart
- Episode 37: Increasing the Likelihood of Your Success with Barbara Hinske
- Episode 36: Take Control and Live with Purpose with Natasha Hazlett
- Episode 35: The Year That Was and the Year That Is
- Episode 34: Intellectual Property Issues for Entrepreneurs with Becki C. Lee
- Episode 33: Setting Expectations and Delivering on Them with Patricia Baxter
- Episode 32: Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable with Mark Bassingthwaighte
- Episode 31: Jumping into an Opportunity with Both Feet with Haley Altman
- Episode 30: Make Time in the Margins for Your Creative Work with Michael La Ronn
- Episode 28: Mindfulness Makes All the Difference with Claire Parsons
- Episode 27: Teaching Kids about Intellectual Property with Becki C. Lee
- Episode 26: Fighting for Human Freedom with Marc Randazza
- Episode 25: Authenticity Is the Best Marketing Strategy with Alex Su
- Episode 24: Funneling Your Vision into Success with Sam Mollaei
- Episode 23: Launching into a Second Act with Ruth Kaufman
- Episode 19: Slaying Briefs, Books, and Vampires with Lisa Lilly
- Episode 18: Prioritizing Your Vision and Yourself with Jay Harrington
- Episode 17: The Intersection of Lawyers and Legal Tech with Stephen Embry
- Episode 16: Developing Your Business and Your Reputation with M.C. Sungaila
- Episode 14: Mental Health and Addiction in the Legal Profession with Brian Cuban
- Episode 13: Is Your Law Practice Working for You (or Are You Working for It)?
- Episode 12: From Litigator to Thriller Author with Robert Dugoni
- Episode 10: Innovation and Trailblazing in the Legal Sector with Keith Lee
- Episode 9: Exploring Primary Care Law with Melissa Hall
- Episode 7: The Convergence of Running, Creativity, and the Practice of Law with David Kempston
- Episode 5: Mentoring, Diversity, and LinkedIn for Lawyers with Frank Ramos
- Episode 3: Creating a Brand and Surviving in the Legal Support Sector with Ross Guberman
Love the Lawyerpreneur podcast?
You can support my time in creating and producing the show on Patreon. You can also get bonus audio and copies of my books, Level Up Your Law Practice and Stop Putting Out Fires. If you find the show adds value and you'd like to help support the show, please consider supporting it on Patreon.
For less than the cost of a 0.1, you can help ensure the viability of the show and support my time in creating it.
Want to be a guest on Lawyerpreneur?
Go to the Contact page and send me an email. I'm always looking for innovators, hustlers, and trailblazers, who want to share their stories and help others see alternative paths to success and fulfillment.