What I'm doing now ...
A list of the projects I'm working on right now.
Howdy. I'm Jeremy W. Richter (as you may have already gathered), and here's a list of the things I'm currently working on.
- I've got two rowdy kids, who my wife and I are trying to survive while keeping them healthy and happy.
- I am practicing civil defense litigation with Webster Henry in Birmingham, Alabama.
- For most of the last few years, I've been sharing ideas for improving case management, client relationships, and our law practices. Those topics were the backbone of my first three books: Building a Better Law Practice, Stop Putting Out Fires, and Level Up Your Law Practice.
- But beginning in March 2020, the majority of my efforts for this website have gone into the podcast, Lawyerpreneur. Quarantine gave me the opportunity to dive into a new creative endeavor that I'd been considering for a while. Lawyerpreneur is an interview-based podcast where I talk with other lawyers who are doing interesting and innovative work both within and outside their law practices. This is the show for lawyers who do things differently.
- I occasionally write articles about the business and craft of writing at Expectant Writer.
- In June 2021, I launched my debut novel, Vulcan Rising (The Zauberi Chronicles, Book 1), under the penname J. W. Judge. Its sequel, Seeking Sanctuary (The Zauberi Chronicles, Book 2), releases on January 11, 2022.
- Over the last two years, I have also been publishing books for other lawyers. In October 2020, Scarlet Oak Press published Becki C. Lee's first children's book about intellectual property rights, Do You Draw Pictures?. In October 2021, we published her second children's book, Should We Shake On It?, about contracts and agreements.
Feel free to email me and say howdy. I'd love to hear from you. Or join my mailing list so that you can keep hearing from me and get discounts on my books.
Copyright 2021, Richter Holdings, LLC