You will find in this blog law articles about better managing your clients, cases, and practice, as well as other litigation and insurance defense topics that provide practical insights intended to help lawyers build a better practice and better serve their clients.
A little bit about who I am…
I’m Jeremy W. Richter. In addition to authoring this blog, I am an attorney with Webster, Henry, Bradwell, Cohan, Speagle & DeShazo, P.C., in Birmingham, Alabama, practicing civil defense litigation and focusing on commercial auto/trucking litigation, premises liability, general business liability, and various other aspects of insurance defense litigation.
Writing has long been a source of enjoyment for me, and I have published a number of my articles in various trade journals and scholarly publications over the years. But more recently, I’ve branched out and written a couple of books, Building a Better Law Practice and Stop Putting Out Fires.
Lawyering and Law Practice Management
For more on personal and commercial transportation topics, visit the Transportation pages.
For more on this topic, visit the Workers’ Compensation pages.
Civil Litigation and Discovery
If you’ve enjoyed the blog or have questions for me, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show Your Personality and Exhibit Your Expertise with Robert Ingalls
- Advocacy, Business Ownership, and Bagels Shops with Beth George
- Turning the Tables with Lisa M. Lilly and J. W. Judge
- Challenge Your Self-Doubt to Achieve Your Ambitions with Angela Han
- Applying Solutions to Unprecedented Problems with Tahmina Watson