The FMCSA operates to makes the roadways safer (with regulations and programs like CSA) and makes safety information about motor carriers available to the public via various websites like SAFER and SMS.
Come hear me present on FMCSA/DOT compliance and post-accident investigation topics at the Trucking and Transportation Regulations, Liability and Litigation conference.
Addressing trucking industry concerns regarding a proposed eighth BASIC category, “Beyond Compliance,” to the FMCSA’s CSA program.
The US Dept. of Transportation has decided to reformulate CSA scores, which will be re-released in two years.
- The Bureau of Outdoor Recreation in Post-War America: The Economics of Outdoor Recreation
- The Bureau of Outdoor Recreation in Post-War America: Creation of the Bureau of Outdoor Recreation
- The Bureau of Outdoor Recreation in Post-War America: The Role of the ORRRC
- Appreciate Your Practice for What It Is and What It’s Not
- How to Feel Comfortable in Your Practice but Avoid the Dunning-Kruger Effect